Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2000-11 > 0973310530

From: keith meintjes <>
Subject: Re: [Labuschagne Information]
Date: 3 Nov 00 21:02:10 MST

There are 603 coats of arms at
but Labuschagne is not among them.

C. Pama wrote a book on the subject about 1960. If you look at Conrod
Mercer's SA Genealogy Home Page, you should find someone that has the book and
is prepared to do lookups.

Best wishes
Superior Medical Assignments cc <> wrote:
Hi Everybody,

I really hope that somebody can assist me with finding the Labuschagne code of
arms. I have look everywhere I know! So if there is anybody out there that
will be able to help, please give me a shout!

Hope to here form somebody soon!