SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2000-11 > 0974364821

From: "Graham Bingham" <>
Subject: Nationality of progenators - was: [Where is BOXUM ?]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:53:41 +0200

Keith

You raise another interesting point. I have often mentioned Dutch near the
top of my list of nationalities of my SA ancestors, and hardly ever
mentioned German. My list of SA progenators is getting clearer now, and the
Germans outnumber the Dutch as far as I can see! This has been an
interesting discovery. One of these days I am going to make a list with
nationalities and numbers.

Graham