Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2000-11 > 0975102485

From: keith meintjes <>
Subject: Re: [First visit to (Mowbray) FHC]
Date: 24 Nov 00 14:48:05 MST

Send an e-mail to Adelbert Semmelink - that is where I met him when I visited
Cape Town a few years ago. You should be able to find his e-mail address
easily by searching the list archives.

I did it: J A Semmelink <>

Best wishes
"Graham Bingham" <> wrote:
Can someone who has visited the Mowbray FHC give me a few pointers for my
first visit. I've tried to ring them on 685 4795 with no luck yet. I've
searched the list archive and FHC faq and haven't really found what I'm
Many thanks