SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2000-12 > 0976029759

From: "Graham Bingham" <>
Subject: Re: effing [was MOOC, MHG]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:22:39 +0200

Maureen
It sounds just fascinating - what a find. Makes me also think that anyone
requesting NAAIRS records should also check names with f substituted for s.
You happen to have mentioned one of my names-of-interest, namely
Stockenftrom, and I would greatly appreciate any references to that name, or
indeed to Maafdorp, i.e. Maasdorp!
Thankf
Graham