SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-03 > 0984464715

From: Laurraine Lotter <>
Subject: Re: richards research
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:25:15 +0200

According to what I understand from others is the most definitive list of
1820 Settlers, there was only one Richards on the list. He was part of
Osler's party.

Details: Richards, Joseph, 25, Boot and shoemaker; w, Sally, 21,;c Sally, 3,
Phillis,1. (Nash, M.D. The Settler Handbook, Chameleon Press, Cape
Town,1987. Hope this is helpful. I could fax you the relevant page of the
book if you like. Laurraine