SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-06 > 0993091263

From: Gordon Allison <>
Subject: Re: Family tree
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:41:03 +1000

Hello David

I can recommend using Legacy 3.0 which is a more sophisticated program than
either FTM, UFT or TMG. To boot it's available as a free download from the
Legacy site. If you want a manual to go with it you can register for US$15 and
also get a key to unlock a few more features built into the deluxe version. The
manual is very comprehensive and certainly makes life easier to be able to use
all the programs sophistication.

I am not in any way associated with the company and do not receive any financial
remuneration.

Gordon
Melbourne, Australia.