SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-07 > 0994120798

From: "Bernie Cramer" <>
Subject: Re: HUNT ENGLISH SAWYER
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 02:39:58 +0200

Dear Malcolm & Cynthia ,
A good friend of mine is an ENGLISH by birth,
she tells me that she has a number of copies of a book written about
the ENGLISH family in South Africa, she will send over a copy for me
to look through , maybe what your looking for is in there, get back to
you when I get the book,
" Rooting out the past " Regards, Bernie.