SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-07 > 0994238263

From: Dennis Pretorius <>
Subject: Re: Henry Francis FYNN
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 11:17:43 +0200

Hallo Jo

Eliza Fynn, the daughter of Henry Francis Fynn, married Donald Mc Donald,
the progenitor of one of the Mc Donald Clans in South Africa, Full details
of this "clan" can be found in the book by Mercy Murray - "The family of
Donald and Eliza Mc Donald.

Regards

Dennis Pretorius
Krugersdorp, South Africa