SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-07 > 0994427361

From: "Ray & Pat Pitt" <>
Subject: Death notices
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 23:49:21 +1000

Dear fellow listers,
I would like to offer my sincere thanks to all those who helped dispel the fog of ignorance regarding the status of Death notices within the unique South African context. I would like to acknowledge the assistance of Dafanie Goldsmith,Pat Frykberg, Steve Hayes and others that contacted me off list. I am sure that your contributions were appreciated by all of us throughout this far flung listing. It never fails to amaze me!
Once again you have all shown just how close you all are in your endeavors and with the noble obsession that we are all so absorbed in.
My very best wishes to all of you,
Ray Pitt
95 Fisher Street
Kingaroy 4610