SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-07 > 0994706924

From: dpratt <>
Subject: Re: [St Georges burial register look-up please]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 21:28:44 +0200

Keith,
I phoned the LDS Family history Centre at Mowbray today and asked if they
had the microfilm of St Georges Cathedral and the gentleman told me that
"Archbishop Tutu kicked up a stink and they had to hand it back" so it
looks like everywhere else but Cape Town LDS Family History Centre has it.
Regards
Derek Pratt