SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-07 > 0994749622

From: Ken Louw <>
Subject: Re: St Georges buriel look-up
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:20:22 +1200

Hallo Vaughan,
There must have been more than one Loader/Loder progenitor, because
Daniel Loader and Mary Ann (nee Harup) who arrived on the shop Susan in
1846 from Aston Rowant, were the progenitors of our Loader line.
I have quite a lot of data on this family (Except Daniel's death date
somewhere probably between 1849-1862, which I was hoping someone could
have looked up for me (buriel record) because I'm quite certain the
family belonged to St Georges Church.
There is a FHC near me here in New Zealand, but they keep very little SA
info.I suppose they would order it for me if all else fails, but if SKS
would be prepared to look up Daniel's St Georges buriel record (and if
possible that of James Tennant 1883-1905), it will be MUCH
appreciated!!!
Kind regards,
Martina Louw.
(Auckland, NZ)

>Hello Martina,
>Please let me know if you come across any information whatsoever on
LODER in
>South Africa. Charles LODER was the progenitor.
>Thanks,
>Vaughan

This thread: