SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-07 > 0995848269

From: "Marg Smith" <>
Subject: Re: Klerksdorp's first fifty yeas
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:31:09 +1000

Davie, is there any mention of the Roselt family in your book. John James
Frederick Roselt who died at St. Helena ( a POW of the British in the Boer
War) is recorded as coming from Klerksdorp and was a member of the
'Klerksdorp Commandoes". Any info at all would be appreciated.
Marge Smith Australia