SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-07 > 0995895251

From: "Kathy O'Reilly" <>
Subject: Re: St.Georges Cemetery/Apologies to Listers
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:34:11 +0200

Hi Vic ... et al,
Thanks for pointing out these chapters - much appreciated! Will follow this
up when I have the time as I have been swamped with (non-genealogical) work
for the past two months and am - genealogically speaking - starting to
suffer severe withdrawal symptoms. I am also consumed with guilt as I owe
replies to quite a few Listers. My sincere apologies to all of you - will
get back to you as soon as work normalizes.
Regards,
Kathy