Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-07 > 0996330042

From: Dennis Pretorius <>
Subject: Re: Address of LDS
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 16:20:42 +0200

I do not know the street address but the LDS where Carol Doller works is in
Centurion, near Pretoria. Her telephone number is 012-663-7356

She has been very busy the last couple of weeks and only works one day a
week. Ask your daughter to phone Carol on Thursday.

Dennis Pretorius
Krugersdorp, South Africa
Tel +27-11-769-2400
Cel +27-83-324-2238