SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-07 > 0996347629

From: Dan Daniel <>
Subject: Woods and Pontifex
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:13:49 +0200

Dear Friend,
Some time ago you sent the following message to the SA Rootsweb list:

>Dear Dan,
>I am interested in your Pontifex connection and wonder if you are descended from Anne Pontifex & James >Woods of England (London?).

I replied:
>Yes I am descended from the above, and have some information on them. My source is Fred Woods who >used research done by Claude Pontifex. What is your interest?

Unless I missed it, you have not said anything more. As you did not "sign" you message I do not have your name, only your e-mail address in New Zealand. Please reply, either to me, or to the list so that we can exchange information.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Dan Daniel
KwaZulu Natal