SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-07 > 0996379503

From: "Noel Young" <>
Subject: Re: Woods and Pontifex
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:05:03 +1200

Hello Dan,

I saw your first message but ignored it as I assumed that it had gone to the
full list and whoever sent you the message would answer.

I don't quite know what has happened but I have never sent a message to the
South African list. I intend to in the future but not in connection with
the above families.

Sorry I can't help you but I hope you find an answer to the riddle soon.

Regards,

Noel Young
Waitakere City, New Zealand