SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-07 > 0996527896

From: "celeste" <>
Subject: SEARCH FOR GENTRY'S IN SA
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:18:16 +0200

Hello

I'm a new user and I would like to find out more about my grandparents, my grandfather was David George Gentry born 20th May 1889 I'm not sure what Town he was born in but it could be Cape Town or Port Elizabeth. He was buried in Port Elizabeth.

David George Gentry had 4 children from Evelyn May Edwards, born in 1909 in England, but did not marry her. Some were along the line the Surname became Elliott-Gentry. My father is Wallace Franklyn Elliott-Gentry born in Port Elizabeth 13th April 1945 and we live in Graaff-Reinet at present.

From
Celeste Van Rooyen (Nee Elliott-Gentry)

This thread: