SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2001-11 > 1005820358

From: "museumsj" <>
Subject: Re: Kallis
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:32:38 +0200

RE: KallisDear Ann

Will scan the Kallis f.tree and send it to you. It would be good if your relatives could come in and sit with the file and decide on which photocopies to get.

If you have some time go to the website www.simonstown.com and see what sort of information we have available generally.

Regards

Cathrynne

www.simonstown.com