SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2002-07 > 1025787813

From: "Heather MacAlister" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] An Intro... Walker, Crofton, Morris, Turner family
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:03:33 +0200

Hello Derek

I have information on the Morris Family from Shorehampton, Oxford Oxon,
England. Richard Henry Morris started his building company RH Morris in
Cape Town in 1887. His cousin William Morris was created Baron in 1934
(Viscount Nuffield).
Other surnames associated with this family are Devine, Townsend and Lylell.
If this is the Morris family you are looking for please contact off list
regards
Heather

Heather's South African Genealogy Help List - www.genealogy.co.za
Join the South African-British-Immigrants newsgroup -
to join just type in
the word Subscribe and nothing else in the subject bar.