SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2002-12 > 1039154725

From: "Heather MacAlister" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] A Mother's Passing
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 08:05:25 +0200

Hello April

My sincere condolensces - and congratulations on the new little twig on the
family tree.
kind regards
Heather

Heather's South African Genealogy Help List - www.genealogy.co.za
Join the South African-British-Immigrants newsgroup -
to join just type in
the word Subscribe and nothing else in the subject bar.
To join the Cape Town Family History Society you can send an email to
for more information.