SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2002-12 > 1039409117

From: "Tessa King" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] A Mother's Passing
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 06:45:17 +0200

Dear April

There are no words that adequately convey what one feels at a time like
this. Mother's are so very special and your Mum will always live in your
heart and memories of her will be so special. You will find her popping into
your mind at the strangest times bringing a smile to your face and even a
tear or two. My own mom died at the age of 46 after battling cancer for 3
years when I was 24. So very young and so very sad....but life moves on and
the loss gets easier to bear.

May the new little addition to your family bring you much joy and blessing
and help ease your sadness.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.
Tessa King