SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2002-12 > 1041110727

From: "Janet Mills" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] TREK and TRANSPORT
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 16:25:27 -0500

Hi all:

Thanks for the name of the book, I will see if my local library can order
it. I do appreciate your help, everyone, I have kept all the wonderful
emails in a special folder and will read them all again in the New Year
along with this book (hopefully) to really get a "feel" for the life our
ancestors had. The project gets a little bigger every day! Cheers, Janet