SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2003-01 > 1042638613

From: "V NIEDERBERGER" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] Stellawood Cemetery, Durban grave.
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:50:13 +0200

Really, Bernie? I'm surprised to hear that. We buried my Mom with my Dad
in August last year and didn't notice - perhaps too distraught. But their
grave is in the old section up on the terrace where I was lucky enough to
buy 5 graves [unused, thankfully] in 1991. Yes, graves are scarce in good
cemetries, in cities, anyway. It was, as you say, very well kept. Shall
have to go look. Do you know of the little gravesite I'm talking about in
my letter to Erica?

Regards

Viv Kymdell