SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2003-02 > 1045592138

From: "Ron Smit" <>
Subject: RE: [ZA] Big Thanks to Derek
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:15:47 +0200

Hi Gents,
I should have mentioned that Samuel Kerr appears on the CDNI database, which
is a project driven by Adelbert Semmelink of the Western Cape GSSA.
I'm sure that he would be able to confirm where the records are at this
stage, as he has been heavily involved in co-ordinating the scanning and
indexing.
For more on this, have a look at http://www.e-family.co.za and select CDNI.
Regards,
Ron