SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2003-07 > 1058510902

From: "Margaret Nerine Humphries" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] STRETCH and DEVENISH and COAKLEY researchers.
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:48:22 +0200

Hi Paul
Thanks for this Family tree, had a look at the website last night, they are
amazing. Now this family tree would it be one and the same which Charles
Lennox Stretch mentions in some of his writings where he mentions that their
pedigree had been filed in the Jerusalem Chamber in the City of Dublin
Regards
Margaret