SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2003-09 > 1064260521

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] Putting the fun back into Genealogy - CAMPBELLStanford
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:55:21 +0200

Hello Pat

Unfortunately there are no listing for STANDFORD/STANFORD.
Ethelyn Myra Louise STANFORD was an isolated entry pertaining to CAMPBELL.
My research records on Western Cape are very minimal, but I can do look-up's
for you in the Eastern Cape if you are interested?.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards
Becky