SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2004-07 > 1089532344

From: "Rosemary Dixon-Smith" <>
Subject: Re: South African Railways - 1920s
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 09:52:24 +0200

David - I will reply off-list as I have an attachment to send
which might interest you.

But for other listers, note that the Transnet Heritage Library
has information and photographs re history of transportation in
SA

The person I spoke to is Eurika Deminey at the e-mail address
below or on Tel: (011) 773-9523
Fax: (011) 774-3415

They are in Rissik St, Johannesburg.

http://www.transnetheritagefoundation.co.za