Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2004-07 > 1089532344

From: "Rosemary Dixon-Smith" <>
Subject: Re: South African Railways - 1920s
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 09:52:24 +0200

David - I will reply off-list as I have an attachment to send
which might interest you.

But for other listers, note that the Transnet Heritage Library
has information and photographs re history of transportation in

The person I spoke to is Eurika Deminey at the e-mail address
below or on Tel: (011) 773-9523
Fax: (011) 774-3415

They are in Rissik St, Johannesburg.