SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2005-07 > 1121332028

From: "Lynn MacLeod" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] Robinson
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:08:08 +1200

HI Errol
You father's Death Notice is listed in the SA archives. You will have to
find some kind soul who is based in Pietermaritzburg to actually 'read' this
file. Most estate files have the parents' names recorded but not all.
I also hold an unabridge birth certificate and it doesnt show my parents'
names. I have since requested a full birth certificate which shows their
names...
Go to the archives site http://www.national.archives.gov.za/
Take care
Lynn
DEPOT NAB
SOURCE MSCE
TYPE LEER
SYSTEM 01
REFERENCE1702/1962
PART 1
DESCRIPTION ROBINSON, REUBEN COPE. BORN IN EAST LONDON, SOUTH
AFRICA. S/S EILEEN ANASTASIA ROBINSON. BORN STONE. DECEASED
ESTATE. STARTING 19620000
ENDING 19650000