SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2005-07 > 1122294012

From: "graeme samuels" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] DNA Studies & Genealogy [was Cape Town Family History Society August Meeting]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:20:12 +1000

Andrew,, this is Graeme in sydney................I have my nephew here from
Cape Town who is following the Beelders family tree. His name is Brendan
Beelders and is Clarence Beelders son. He will be in Melbourne in the next
week. I know this is sudden,,,,,,,,,, is there any chance of him having a
chat to yr wife and yourself inorder to research the Beelders clan hopefully
to fill in gaps ??
I will understand if u cannot accomodate his request as it is at
such short notice !! Keep well, Graeme Samuels.

P.S. had my DNA tested earlier this year and am still poring
over the results....G.S.