SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2005-10 > 1128152094

From: "Ron" <>
Subject: RE: [ZA] Online search Jo'burg cemeteries
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 09:34:54 +0200

Hi All,

This should take you directly to the search page
http://www.jhbcityparks.com/Cemeteries/Default.htm

As Tessa pointed out, they are have some way to go.
In the left frame, there are reports which are available, but only if you
use Office XP - I don't, so haven't a clue what lies therein.

Best regards,
Ron
www.e-family.co.za