SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2005-10 > 1128593256

From: Jorge Estreux <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] Online search Jo'burg cemeteries
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:07:36 +0100 (BST)

Keith,

Thanks! Maybe I will have time when I visit SA next! I tried to be brave to tackle the Dettmar family.. what a brickwall! Maybe I should give up and try again when I move back to SA!

Jorge

Keith Meintjes <> wrote:
Jorge,

Not at all! The records are readily available back to at least 1910, but it
requires a personal visit.

If you cannot visit yourself, you can enlist a friend or a paid researcher.

Keith