SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2005-10 > 1128681736

From: "Mary Shearar" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] Rhodesian Anglican Church Registers
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:42:16 +0200

Dear Pip,
Could you do a look up for me Born 1882 WILLIAM JOHN LANNIN
Federick LANNIN born 1890

One of them married MARGARET SCARTH WILSON [ OR BUCHCNAN] as name Wilson
seems to have been dropped and Buchcnan used in Africa Very difficult.
had 2 daughters OLIVE and VERNA

One is believed to have been interested in Butterflies and maybe even wrote
a book.
Of the family now live in Australia or New Zealand.----- Original
Message -----