SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2005-10 > 1128790693

From: "Maureen Brady" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] Rhodesian Anglican Church Registers
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 18:58:13 +0200

Now you're bringing back memories, Ron!

Always enjoyed Sir Ken's messages, even if they had little to do with my own
research. How did he used to style himself? "A Detective through the Mists
of Time", or something like that. Didn't he claim to be in his 90s? (and
that was several years ago) I've often wondered what's happened to him. Do
you or anyone else know?

Regards
Maureen