SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2005-10 > 1128885299

From: "Erica van der Werff" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] Ken Markham
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:14:59 +1300

Fellow Listers.
Had some correspondence with this remarkable man some time ago. I have a
vague memory that the 95 was not his age, but the year that the honour was
bestowed on him. I have changed computer since then so probably won't have
the private correspondence with this gentleman.
I also had spoken to him on the phone when I was in South Africa in 1998 in
relation to the Markham name which related to my grandmothers sister who
went to Rhodesia.
Erica
Auckland
NZ