SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2005-10 > 1129004772

From: "Ellen Stanton" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA] Marriage Records
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:26:12 -0500

Hi Wendy,

If any of these marriages occurred in Natal, I have some of those indexed
from about 1878-1913 and 1918-1920 with some gaps. Most of the marriages
have been filmed by the LDS, but if you don't know the location and the date
of the marriage, you'll have to do some searching.

Regards,
Ellen Stanton
Email:

Other than NAAIRS, where I've had no luck, where can one find marriage
>> > records from the 1800's on, without having the exact date of marriage?
>> >
>> > I have names, maiden names and approximate marriage dates.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Wendy

This thread: