SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2005-10 > 1129558195

From: "Garrett De Villiers" <>
Subject: RE: [ZA] Eva/Krotoa & Pieter van Meerhof
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:09:55 +0200

Hi Maureen

Both myself and my wife are born DE VILLIERS and we have lines tracing back
to Eva KROTOA.

my line:

VAN MEERHOF Pieter x KROTOA Eva
ZAAIMAN Daniel x VAN MEERHOF Pieternella
ZAAIMAN Pieter x KOOPMAN Anna M
HARMSE Pieter x ZAAIMAN Francina
VD LINDE Gerrit x HARMSE Anna M
DE VILLIERS David x VD LINDE Geertruyda F
DE VILLIERS David S x STRUWIG Christina H
DE VILLIERS Jan HS x MYBURGH Elsie M
DE VILLIERS Jan HS x VAN SCHALKWYK Wilhelmina H
DE VILLIERS Johannes P x SMITH Johanna D
DE VILLIERS John Garrett <== that is me!

and the line of my wife:

VAN MEERHOF Pieter x KROTOA Eva
ZAAIMAN Daniel x VAN MEERHOF Pieternella
BOCKELENBERG Johannes x ZAAIMAN Magdalena
FEYT Coenraad H x BOCKELENBERG Pieternella
LOUBSER Nicolaas x FEYT Anna C
MOSTERT Johannes J x LOUBSER Aletta G
BRESLER Johan C x MOSTERT Aletta G
DE VILLIERS Izaak C x BRESLER Neeltje J
DE VILLIERS Izak C x SEALE Johanna D
DE VILLIERS James WS x BOSMAN Susanna MD
DE VILLIERS Dirk C x JOUBERT Elizabeth C
DE VILLIERS James (WS) x CILLIE Frances
DE VILLIERS Jacqueline

Regards
Garrett de Villiers