SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2006-10 > 1159770442

From: "Karin Serfontein" <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Help needed at the FHS in Durban.
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:40:29 +0200

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for the e-mail received regarding my request.
No, it doesn't seem that we have a connection. If you do come across
anything that might relate to my Smith's please will you let me know.

I have checked our Serfontein tree - unfortunately we don't have a
Christiaan Jacobus Serfontein in our family.
Dot Serfontein did a thorough search on the Serfontein's - you might find
what you are looking for in her book.
I would love to help you - but somebody in the Cape has my book at the
moment. I will keep an eye open for Christiaan.

Have a wonderful day,

Karin.

This thread: