SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2006-10 > 1160284658

From: "Denzil Kent" <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Linford, Kent, Willmers & Saaiman
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 15:18:11 +1000

Hi Leanne,

Re: Linford, Kent, Willmers & Saaiman

I am looking for records of the above Catholic families in Grahamstown and
King Williamstown from around 1840 to 1880. I don't know if you are covering
this time frame but I would be most grateful if you come across any if you
would let me know. I am also willing to put in some time to help transcribe
if you are able to send me (in Australia) digital copies of the pages from
King Williamstown on a CD and instructions on what you want done.

If any other lister has details on these families I would be most
appreciative

Regards
Alaine

This thread: