SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2006-10 > 1160921856

From: "Rod Gebhardt" <>
Subject: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Genopro Family History
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 16:17:36 +0200

Hi to all Listers,
I have quite a large family history I have been putting together over the years. I am presently using the Genopro program, although I am not very aufait with it.(It was given to me by a friend who also has his family on the same program.) I would like to make this information available to all Listers as the families making up my history originally arrived from Germany,Wales, Scotland and Europe. The families settled all over South Africa and I feel others might be able to make use of the information as well. Although my history is not yet complete--is a family history ever complete?-- there are many names which could be linked to other families.

Could anyone kindly let me know how to go about making this information available to all Listers without each one having to install Genopro on there pc's?

Kind regards to all,

Rod Gebhardt

This thread: