SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2006-10 > 1162338074

From: "Keith Meintjes" <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] John Medley WOOD
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:41:14 -0500

Lynn,

Here is her Death Notice in the Pietermaritzburg Archives. It will probably
list the names of the surviving childern. Since her husband was still living,
I would assume the DN is pretty accurate.

Keith

DEPOT NAB
SOURCE MSCE
TYPE LEER
VOLUME_NO 0
SYSTEM 01
REFERENCE 47/59
PART 1
DESCRIPTION WOOD, ELIZABETH. (S/SP WOOD, JOHN MEDLEY).
STARTING 19120000
ENDING 19120000
REMARKS MSCE157/55.