Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2006-11 > 1164715666

From: "Mark Pautz" <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Same sex marriages.
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:07:46 +0000
References: <>
In-Reply-To: <>

Hi Keith,

That's exactly what I had to do with a couple recently. Neither of their
names were gender specific...and I got them wrong! I had to delete and
start again.

Regards, *MARK*

On 11/28/06, Keith Meintjes <> wrote:
> Mark,
> Find the individual, double-click on their name. That will bring up their
> information sheet. It seems to me, of the person is unmarried, you can
> change
> the gender. If the person is married, you cannot.
> If you have the genders of a married couple incorrrectly, I suppose you
> would
> have to delete the marriage, flip the genders, and then remarry the
> couple.
> Keith

This thread: