SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2007-07 > 1185266540

From: "Karin Serfontein" <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Offers
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:59:19 +0200

Hi Belinda,

Seems to me that this is a very popular offer at the moment!

May I please ask for you kind help on Findmypast?

I am looking for Frederick Ernest Smith, he came from England. He might
have been joined by his parents Alfred and Annie and he had two brothers
James/Jimmy and Albert/Bert.
They were in SA by the year 1901 - when the Boer War started. It is
possible that he came by himself, he was known as Fred and he served in the
Boer War.

Thanks for the kind offer, you are a blessing!!

Have a lovely day,

Karin.

Was wondering if we put up the offer of look-ups we are willing to
do.....may be help to help some......

I can help with look-ups for :

Findmypast.com
Ancestry - UK and USA
Most Australian look-ups, have a lot of CD's (BDM + Convict etc )

Cheers

Belinda