SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2007-11 > 1196176141

From: "Sharon Marshall" <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Was :query Now: Lucretia Farm
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:09:01 +0200

While we're in the area, does anyone know anything about Smithfield? I am
looking for the farm called Holstein or Korannafontein, on which there may
be family graves. Also, are there any places named after the Korana, or with
special relevance to them?
Any Donovans, Adendorffs still living in the area?
Also, are there any cemeteries dating back to the 1880s? I would love to do
a genealogy trip up there at some stage.
Kind regards
Sharon