SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2007-11 > 1196214811

From: "Keith Meintjes" <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] query
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:53:31 -0500

AndriƩ,

It has taken me some time, but by following my tutorial I have found a deed
for the farm "Lucretia" no. 188 in Ladybrand.

Registered to Hendrik Niclaas Johannes SWANEPOEL in 1913.

http://csg.dla.gov.za/esio/viewTIFF?furl=/images1/24/213K191A.TIF&office=SGBFN

There are other registrations, none seem to be earlier.

Best wishes,

Keith