SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2008-12 > 1229157604

From: "Graham and Jennifer Lloyd" <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Intresting article in Beeld newspaper
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 10:40:04 +0200

You are quite right. I was at the Archives on Monday and had to wait 45
minutes for my first file as everything stopped while they were filming an
episode. The personality was Riaan Cruywagen. Heather is involved in this.

Cheers

Jenn
Graham & Jennifer Lloyd
[Genealogical & Historical Research]
2 Constantia Court
River's End Road
Plumstead 7800
Cape Town
South Africa
Tel: +0027 (0)21 7974875
Mobile: 0824037343
email:

I'm not stuck, I'm Ancestrally challenged

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain