SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2009-02 > 1234693833

From: "Heather MacAlister - Ancestry 24" <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] KEKEWICH
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 12:30:33 +0200

Hi Keith

Looked up in my Simons town books and could not find anything mentioned on Hungerford Vowe and Simons town - thought there might have been something in Boet Dommisse's books on Simons town but nothing in the index without reading the whole book again.
I also check my SA law reports to see if there was any of your folk mentioned in court cases but sadly nothing their either.

I wish we had our own History Channel here....... maybe one day when we are big !!
cheers
Heather

Heather MacAlister
Channel Manager