SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2009-02 > 1234712010

From: "Keith Meintjes" <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] KEKEWICH
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 10:33:30 -0500

Heather,

Oatlands is still there, but it is not in the main part of town. If you go
south on the road to Cape Point, after the penguin colony you will find
Oatlands road on your right. According to Fransen, "The Old Buildings of the
Cape", Oatlands house is now a naval residence. It was burned down in 1973
and has been rebuilt.

Keith