SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2009-11 > 1257932220

From: <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Ordering of death Notices from the Masters office
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 9:37:00 +0000

Dear Graham

I can understand your not wanting to go through all that rigamole.
Why are they making things so difficult!!!!What use are these records to them which are so necessary and valuable to all of us who treasure our ancestors.

So does this mean when I am in Cape Town,which I shall be next February,I would not be able to look at the Death Notices I require,even though I have the Reference numbers.
Would it be possible for me to get in touch by email so as to have already ordered them so as to be able to pick them up in C`Town whilst there?

Regard
Cate