SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2010-03 > 1268592370

From: patfryk <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Site is too quiet - have I got a problem?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 07:46:10 +1300

Yes I did see that John, under your heading of "Stephen Brown descendants"
I have masses of info about Stephen Brown the 1820 settler but Amy Harrison
is not one of them. Now where does she come in? Born in England? I can only
think she may be descended from the Stephen Brown who went to Norwich and
died from a fall from a horse. Born in 1796 in Chelsea he was the son of
the 1820 settler Stephen and first wife Mary Butler.
Hope this gets through.
Patricia