SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2010-03 > 1269551380

From: "kevin and lynette troughton" <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Death/Birth certificates
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:12:11 +1000

I asked my cousin to get my Dad's birth certificate for me and requested the
cost. She came back R360. I then went onto the South African Embassy's
site and noticed that they charge A$11. Now even if the exchange is 12 to 1
it should R84.
Suppose I will receive it a lot quicker as well.
Lynette from OZ